nanog mailing list archives

Re: Looking for contact from the University of Wisconsin Madison

From: Joe Greco <jgreco () ns sol net>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 06:56:47 -0600 (CST)

Anyone have a contact at University of Wisconsin Madison (146.151.0.0/16)?

Would really like to talk to someone who is involved with running the
network over there.

Depending on your issue, you might actually want to talk to WiscNet.
For UW Madison, you can also talk to noc () doit wisc edu.  People like
Dave Plonka irregularly make appearances here; Dave is friendly and
can be reached at plonka () cs wisc edu, though I'm not sure what his exact
role is.

... JG