nanog mailing list archives

Re: In wall switches

From: Matt Simmons <standalone.sysadmin () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 13:57:45 -0500

I'm buying a few extras, but not that many. There's a glut of hardware
out there that's for sale. By the time I need more and can't source
them from retailers, the building would have crumbled into dust. My
estimate is 5-10 years ;-)

Seriously though, if I can't source more, it won't be the end of the
world. I'll just strap switches to the desks. The in-wall formfactor
is neat, though.