nanog mailing list archives

RE: Datacenter for DR in northwestern NJ/NY

From: "Ray Sanders" <Ray.Sanders () VillageVoiceMedia com>
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2010 14:41:22 -0700

Datapipe has a facility in N.J...
Not sure if they are 50mi from NYC

Mobile email powered by the force...

---- Original Message ----
From: "Matt Sprague" <msprague () readytechs com>
Date: 2/2/10 2:19 pm
To: "nanog () nanog org" <nanog () nanog org>
Subj: Datacenter for DR in northwestern NJ/NY
Hello NANOG!

Does anyone know of some strong datacenters in northwestern NJ, or north of Westchester NY without getting too far away
from NYC?

I'm looking for a DR colo solution for a site that is in NYC; this needs to be at least 50m away from NYC, but I'm
trying to keep it not too much further than that for convenience.  I'm also trying to keep this to top level providers
as there may be compliance requirements.

Thanks in advance for any responses.
--
Matt Sprague
ReadyTechs, LLC

msprague () readytechs com<mailto:msprague () readytechs com>
973-455-0606 x1204 (voice)
http://www.readytechs.com/