nanog mailing list archives

RE: [NANOG] NREN Network Design

From: "Rashed Alwarrag" <ra () app-tec com>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 09:10:49 +0300

Tariq
It's really nice to hear from Sudan in NANOG :) , the problem as Alex state it's not clear at all a PI address / BGP
peering could be a solutions for it , VNE (Virtual Network Environment) it's to isolate the applications located in one
machine in virtual networks like ( VMware ) using it , so can you please give us more details about the problem

Thanks a lot

Rashed Alwarrag
Applied Technologies
NOC Manager