nanog mailing list archives

Re: NANOG newbie

From: David Hiers <hiersd () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 09:20:46 -0800

VOIP, huh?  Check out:

www.voiceops.org

David

On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 8:39 AM, James Jones <james () freedomnet co nz> wrote:
Sorry I meant MBI project not BMI.

On 2/8/10 11:31 AM, James Jones wrote:

Greetings,

   Hi, I have just recently returned to the United States from New
Zealand. I have spent a bit of time down their working as a network designer
for ALU and was a member of NZNOG. The infrastructure demands and designs
are completely different here in U.S. I am currently working for a VoIP
company in Springfield, MA. I was wondering if their might be someone in the
area that might be able to help me get my bearings and might be able to give
some insight into the BMI project in the area offlist? Thanks for your time.