nanog mailing list archives

Re: Other NOGs around the world?

From: Mehmet Akcin <mehmet () akcin net>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 17:17:54 -0700

On Aug 22, 2010, at 6:52 AM, Rogelio wrote:

What other "network operator groups" are there around the world (besides NANOG)?

(I'd like to follow them to see what types of issues they see in their
countries)

Hi,

We are trying to start TRnog with few friends arounds the world who speaks Turkish, the URL is http://www.trnog.org ,
The list isn't very active but we usually chat in an IRC network and trying to move the conversations to the list.

We are planning to have a 1/2 day event on October sometime before or after MENOG 7 October 2010.. The day isn't
decided yet.

The official language is Turkish. Any other language is welcome with google translator link to Turkish ;)

Regards

Mehmet