nanog mailing list archives

Re: Lightly used IP addresses

From: Doug Barton <dougb () dougbarton us>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 21:32:49 -0700

On 08/14/2010 21:24, Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu wrote:
On Sat, 14 Aug 2010 17:03:59 MDT, Chris Grundemann said:
First, in this thread we are not talking about folks who have not paid
ARIN their dues, we are talking about folks who "sell" addresses
despite not being authorized to do so by ARIN - aka abuse/fraud.

Psst.. Hey.. buddy. Over here... wanna score some gen-yoo-ine Rolex integers, cheap?

... only if they're prime.

--

                        -- Pablo Picasso