nanog mailing list archives

Re: Chunghwa Telecom Tech Support Reg.

From: Harry Strongburg <harry.nanog () harry lu>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 07:03:33 +0000

On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 12:09:02PM +0530, Natarajan Balasubramanian wrote:
Hi Yasir,
Thanks a lot for your immediate reply. I tried calling the number you provided, that does not lead to "Chunghwa
Telecom" in Taiwan. However, it leads to some other organization and they are unable to understand when I speak in
English :-(
-Nat

Excuse my non-helpful reply, but why do you require a telephone contact number? Can you not email them and hope for a
reply? (is () cht com tw should work)
In my past experence dealing with companies who do not speak English over the telephone, you will not get any answers.