nanog mailing list archives

Re: Fiber Outage in Sunnyvale, CA.

From: matthew zeier <mrz () velvet org>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 15:25:30 -0700

I'll confirm.  Ticket# FE00 7756

This has taken out half of my opteman circuit from Mountain View.  AT&T tells me it's a hardware failure with an ETR
around 6pm Pacific.

On Apr 15, 2010, at 2:29 PM, Shon Elliott wrote:

I heard there is a fiber outage in Sunnyvale that has taken out most of
the city. Can someone from AT&T Provide any kind of clue on what's going
on? I'm being told by one of our partners that their entire building is
without service in Sunnyvale and apparently they've talked to other
businesses in the area that have fiber-based services who are also down.