nanog mailing list archives

Re: Please do not respond to Dean and CC the NANOG list

From: Brielle Bruns <bruns () 2mbit com>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 14:37:16 -0600

On 4/15/10 2:32 PM, Ronald Cotoni wrote:

On Apr 15, 2010, at 4:26 PM, Jeremy Parr wrote:

On 15 April 2010 16:18, Dean Anderson<dean () av8 com>  wrote:
It won't end until the truth finally prevails and they quit
trying to mislead people.

Can someone remove this guy form the Nanog list please?

He is removed but he still harasses everyone.  Do what I do, auto
respond to his messages telling him to not email you then forward to
abuse@.  He will get the hint.

He's also just stopped short of cart00neying me after I told him where to shove his e-mails. It got to the point hes not only in the AHBL, but in my exim filters.

--
Brielle Bruns
http://www.sosdg.org    /     http://www.ahbl.org