nanog mailing list archives

BGP Hijack by AT&T... was: Need Help Getting IP Unblocked by AT&T

From: Brian Raaen <braaen () zcorum com>
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2009 08:43:34 -0400

I have sent a complaint to the AT&T abuse contact from my ARIN contact
address asking them to stop announcing the route.

--
Brian Raaen

Brian Raaen wrote:
I appreciate the offline replies.  After doing some more research myself
the issue appears to be related to the fact that AT&T is announcing the
block directly.  I did show "ip bgp 72.14.76.0" in a couple routers and
some showed the route originating in 701 (they were able to reach it)
and others showed it originating in 7018 (and they could not reach it).

Here is my question, since I am an ARIN admin contact for the IP block
how is the best way to get AT&T to quit announcing the block.