nanog mailing list archives

RE: Power Analysis/Management Tools

From: Greg Whynott <Greg.Whynott () oicr on ca>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 17:33:01 -0400

I'd think SNMP will be what any product uses to query APC gear,  even their own suite uses SNMP to collect information
and receive traps.
We use cacti to graph our loads on the APC power bars and UPS gear, gives you everything you need on all phases/legs,
was there something in particular you were after?

-g