nanog mailing list archives

Re: Webcasts of NANOG47

From: Tom Daly <tom () dyn com>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 18:15:43 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Folks,
Here's the skinny:

Sunday tutorials were not live broadcast, but were recorded, and will be encoded and placed online shortly after the
meeting.

The General Session from Monday and Tuesday was/will be broadcasted live.

Also, Dani Rosiman's talk on Tuesday on the BGP Metric System will be broadcasted.

The ISP Security Track and Peering Track are not broadcast live, no recorded.

Regards,
Tom Daly

----- "Warren Bailey" <wbailey () gci com> wrote:

Or just fly out ;) lol