nanog mailing list archives

Re: ISP customer assignments

From: Mark Newton <newton () internode com au>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 14:22:15 +1030

On 13/10/2009, at 2:02 PM, Scott Morris wrote:

I happen to train people at CCIE level. I also happen to do consulting, implementation, and design work. In my training environment, there are all sorts of re-thinking of what/how things are being taught even within
the confines of comparison to a lab environment.

Does the CCNA exam still ask questions about RIP and classful addressing?

Just askin' :-)

  - mark

--
Mark Newton Email: newton () internode com au (W) Network Engineer Email: newton () atdot dotat org (H)
Internode Pty Ltd                         Desk:   +61-8-82282999