nanog mailing list archives

Re: Time Warner/Road Runner issues in the Mid West

From: Jeff Aitken <jaitken () aitken com>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 15:46:09 +0000

On Fri, Oct 09, 2009 at 07:30:19AM -0700, Mike Maberry wrote:
Is anyone else seeing connectivity issues to the internet using Time
Warner/Road Runner in the Mid West? Kansas City and Wisconsin seem to be
unable to access sites on the west coast...

Mike,

There is an ongoing issue that our ops folks are currently troubleshooting.
I don't have any details at this time, but if you've got a traceroute or
other details on the specific issue that you're seeing, feel free to
forward to me directly and I'll make sure it gets to the right parties
here.

Thanks,

--Jeff