nanog mailing list archives

Re: Data Centers in England

From: Shane Ronan <sronan () fattoc com>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 18:09:02 -0400

As the CTO of a financial company with multiple data centers in London, I would recommend Equinix Slough (or London 4) site. They have a website setup just for Financial firms. http://financial.equinix.com/

I've got space in both Telehouse and Equinix and would recommend Equinix for someone looking for full service collocation and Telehouse to someone who is looking for network interconnection.

Shane