nanog mailing list archives

Re: T-Mobile ?

From: Jonathan Bishop <moonwick () lasthome net>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 19:23:38 -0600

Voice service works in the Austin market but SMS is down.

This thread suggests something major died: http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=1585834

On Nov 3, 2009, at 7:19 PM, Ben Carleton wrote:

We are also seeing this in the Metro NY market.

Ben

On Nov 3, 2009, at 8:18 PM, <Charles.Jouglard () cox com> wrote:

Anyone hear of any issues on the T-Mobile network? Seems as if we cannot reach anyone with a T-Mobile cell phone. Dialing out works sporadically, but calls drop frequently.

Thanks,
Charles

--
Jonathan Bishop -- moonwick () lasthome net
http://lasthome.net/~moonwick/

"Embrace the company of those that seek the truth, and run from those who have found it." -- Václav Havel