nanog mailing list archives

Re: Anomalies with AS13214 ?

From: James Kelty <jkelty () pandora com>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 09:20:06 -0700

Seeing the same issues with AS13214 and no corresponding drop in traffic, route views doesn't show any rogue adverts for out prefixes either.

-James

On May 11, 2009, at 9:01 AM, Vincent Hoffman wrote:

On 11/5/09 16:30, Jay Hennigan wrote:
We're getting cyclops[1] alerts that AS13214 is advertising itself as
origin for all of our prefixes.  Their anomaly report shows thousands
of prefixes originating there.

Anyone else seeing evidence of this or being affected?

[1] http://cyclops.cs.ucla.edu/

I'm seeing alerts for AS13214 advertising our prefixes from
cyclops also.  However a quick look at a few looking glasses and route
servers doesnt seem to show any rogue advertisments, and we havent see
any drop in traffic as yet.

Vince

--
Jay Hennigan - CCIE #7880 - Network Engineering - jay () impulse net

"Ravioli is the square root of pasta."
- Max K., Age 11