nanog mailing list archives

Interview: Patrik Fältström on the role of government in IPv6 deployment

From: Alex Band <alexb () ripe net>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 23:08:59 +0200

We uploaded another interview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrE1TEan4Jo

To make sure we cover as many areas of the industry as possible, we asked Patrik Fältström on the role of government in IPv6 deployment. Patrik is Senior Consulting Engineer with Cisco, but has served as an advisor to the Swedish government on IT policy since 2003. In the interview, he makes a note about the American government as well.

I hope you enjoy it. If you have feedback on specific topics you would like to see covered in future interviews, please let us know. We appreciate your comments.

Alex Band
RIPE NCC