nanog mailing list archives

Re: RIPE NCC interview about IPv6 deployment with Randy Bush

From: Ken A <ka () pacific net>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 13:59:24 -0500

http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/http://youtube.com/
"It's not just you! http://youtube.com looks down from here."

Ken

Arno Meulenkamp wrote:
As part of our IPv6 training project, that consists of face to face training and on-line learning modules and testimonials, we are proud to announce the second in a series of interviews.

Randy Bush (IIJ) discusses IPv6 deployment:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCcigLJJbvU

So far, we have interviewed 22 people from the community about their experiences and are very busy editing all the video material. In the coming months, you will be able to enjoy the rest of the interviews here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/RIPENCC

These interviews will also be published on our e-learning page and on our IPv6 Act Now website:
http://ripe.net/training/e-learning/
http://www.ipv6actnow.org/

Cheers,

Arno Meulenkamp