nanog mailing list archives

Re: Rwhoisd solution?

From: Chris Wallace <lists () iamchriswallace com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 11:45:26 -0400

Do you have a link to the information on how to get that setup?

---Chris

On Jun 10, 2009, at 1:05 PM, Chris Stone wrote:

Can someone please point me in the direction of an rwhoisd solution to be run on a CentOS Linux platform? ARIN is now punting rwhois queries
to us and frankly i've been unable to find an easy to install/use
solution to answer these queries. I've seen the rwhoisd at
projects.arin.net but the documentation on it is ghastly to say the
least.

If you use IPPlan to manage your IP allocations, it comes with a whois
daemon that'll automagically use the information from your IPPlan sql
database.

Chris