nanog mailing list archives

Re: End User Internet Monitoring for Supervisor recommendations

From: Brian Raaen <braaen () zcorum com>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2009 14:19:51 -0400

Our Company has been doing some testing with Linux Untangled servers.
http://www.untangle.com/

JoeSox wrote:
I have a friend in a shop that is not running any robust Websense like
applications. They are looking for a freeware solution or possibly
inexpensive solution just for a few requests not for the entire
company.  I used one a while back but I since have lost the
information and that PC that I dropped the application on has since
been rebuilt.

Does anyone have any recommendations that meet the following requirements:
1) A Supervisor can navigate to a url to see end user's internet activity.
2) Freeware or close to it

--
Brian Raaen