nanog mailing list archives

Re: Dan Kaminsky

From: Richard A Steenbergen <ras () e-gerbil net>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 18:16:40 -0500

On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 03:48:18PM -0700, Dragos Ruiu wrote:

On 29-Jul-09, at 9:23 PM, Randy Bush wrote:

Ettore Bugatti, maker of the finest cars of his day, was once asked
why
his cars had less than perfect brakes.  He replied something like,
"Any
fool can make a car stop.  It takes a genius to make a car go."

so i am not particularly impressed by news of children making a car
stop.

at the risk of adding to the metadiscussion. what does any of this
have to do with nanog?
(sorry I'm kinda irritable about character slander being spammed out
unnecessarily to unrelated public lists lately ;-P )

At the risk of adding to the metadiscussion, I've never seen anyone die
from having a car that accelerated too slowly. Unfortunately I think
encouraging Randy to drive cars with bad brakes would be against the
NANOG charter. :)

--
Richard A Steenbergen <ras () e-gerbil net>       http://www.e-gerbil.net/ras