nanog mailing list archives

Re: AT&T. Layer 6-8 needed.

From: "Patrick W. Gilmore" <patrick () ianai net>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 10:10:57 -0400

On Jul 27, 2009, at 10:04 AM, John C. A. Bambenek wrote:

Because most of the net libertarians insist that they should do
whatever they want and everyone else should help cater to them.

Liberty for me but not for thee.

I am very much of the "my network, my rules" camp.

As soon as att pays back all the gov't subsidies, tax credits, etc., - we- paid them, they can call it -their- network.

Until then, things are a lot murkier.

--
TTFN,
patrick