nanog mailing list archives

Re: cogent contact

From: Dan White <dwhite () olp net>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 12:07:59 -0500

Dan White wrote:
Jamon Camisso wrote:
Could someone from cogent please contact me offlist? status.cogentco.com shows no problems but we're seeing prolonged and high packet losses from multiple locations.

We are also experiencing similar issues. Our site had scheduled maintenance last night and we were notified this morning that it was completed. The sites affected by that maintenance included:

DFW01, DFW02, DFW03, DFW05, DFW06, and TUL01

I received a call from Cogent that this outage has been resolved. The trouble was related to failed maintenance corresponding to NA736-17.

- Dan