nanog mailing list archives

Re: Can someone from SORBS contact me offlist?

From: Brielle Bruns <bruns () 2mbit com>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 11:11:41 -0600

On 7/11/09 11:05 AM, Ronald Cotoni wrote:
Yes, they are really bad.  It is actually quite silly that a blacklisting
service is that slow on responding to problems.

I find it unacceptable that people demand instant service from a company they don't have prior business arrangements/relationship with. Average turn around time for the AHBL is around two weeks if we don't have an established contact and procedure with.

How would you like it if a non-customer came to you demanding resolution to a problem with a free service you provide? Would you drop everything, and give that non-customer the same service you give a paying customer?

--
Brielle Bruns
http://www.sosdg.org    /     http://www.ahbl.org