nanog mailing list archives

Re: Using twitter as an outage notification

From: Roland Perry <lists () internetpolicyagency com>
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2009 15:15:07 +0100

In article <4A50ACB7.6070901 () airwire ie>, Martin List-Petersen <martin () airwire ie> writes
Calling it a lame web 2.0 is pretty much off, when it's actually used
for something sensible.

I seem to be trying to find the middle ground between members of the public who think "The Internet isn't appropriate because they didn't teach it to me in college 20 years ago" and those who say "Web 2.0 isn't appropriate because they didn't teach it to me in college 5 years ago".

Shouldn't we at least be giving it the benefit of the doubt?
--
Roland Perry