nanog mailing list archives

Re: Gmail down?

From: Marshall Eubanks <tme () multicasttech com>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 07:16:16 -0500

On Feb 24, 2009, at 6:54 AM, Murtaza wrote:

Problem was seen here in Pakistan too. But, now its ok as I am sending this
email :).

On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 4:52 PM, Stefan <netfortius () gmail com> wrote:

Only account-level failure - same system, using different browsers,
going after different accounts - fails one in three.

Report in the UK Guardian : http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/pda/2009/feb/24/google-email

It is not coming up for me, BTW.

Regards
Marshall

Stefan

On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 5:25 AM, Christian Schmuck <chrissch () adobe com >