nanog mailing list archives

Re: used hardware..

From: Azher Mughal <azher () hep caltech edu>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 12:15:13 -0800

Not advocating NHR, but I bought one 6509 switch with several blades and no trouble for about a year.

-Azher

Paul Stewart wrote:
Our results with NHR were a disaster - that's all I'm say on a public list..... I highly recommend Knowledge Computers
anytime someone asks - mention my name as a reference and you'll get a good price for sure ;)  Hit me up offline for contact
details should you wish...

Paul