nanog mailing list archives

Re: Is there anyone from ASPEWS on this list?

From: William Pitcock <nenolod () systeminplace net>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 15:44:13 -0600

On Mon, 2009-12-14 at 11:32 +0100, Michelle Sullivan wrote:
Read the last paragraph again.. "will be submitted for delisting" .. not
"has been delisted and it will take 3-5 hours to propagate"... I have to
process all removals manually after the robot because the robot does get
it wrong, and then you have the likes of JustHost and the spammers there
that keep requesting delisting with totally bogus (but static looking)
hosts.

And then you take several days if not several weeks to delist them.

You have spent a considerably longer time replying to people on NANOG
discussing your policies on NANOG, when you could just delist the IPs in
question already.

Like I said before, I am sorry that you deal with a lot of morons, but
maybe like others have said, you need to add more staff to your project.

William