nanog mailing list archives

Is there anyone from ASPEWS on this list?

From: William Pitcock <nenolod () systeminplace net>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 02:36:59 -0600

Hi,

ASPEWS is listing 216.83.32.0/20 as being associated with the whole
Atrivo incident of 2008.  My memory does not recall 216.83.32.0/20 being
involved, nor the provider that belongs to.

So it'd be cool if I could you know, talk to someone who has involvement
with that, because frankly, I do not see why it is listed as having any
involvement with Atrivo.  Also, the fact that Atrivo is *dead* and this
stuff is still listed means that anyone who gets those blocks from ARIN
next are basically screwed.  Which kind of sucks.

William