nanog mailing list archives

Re: Qwest IPv6

From: Chris Adams <cmadams () hiwaay net>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 09:41:22 -0500

Once upon a time, Kevin Brown <kevin () qis net> said:
Does anyone have a contact at Qwest who can help us get the ball rolling
to implement an exchange of IPv6 traffic?  Their NOC referred us back to
our account manager, who said "We don't do IPv6".  A quick Google search
would seem to indicate otherwise...

When I asked a few months ago, the NOC gave me the "we don't do IPv6"
answer.  Looking at BGP, I only see AS 209 behind HE (with 1 prefix and
2 transit prefixes), so I would guess that's still basically the case.
--
Chris Adams <cmadams () hiwaay net>