nanog mailing list archives

Re: SORBS?

From: trainier () kalsec com
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 10:45:32 -0400

Thanks for the replies.  I will use the mailing list if my issue doesn't
get resolved.

Regards,

Tim R. Rainier
Systems Administrator II
Kalsec Inc.
www.kalsec.com

Marc Powell <marc () ena com> wrote on 08/25/2009 10:35:43 AM:

Marc Powell <marc () ena com>

NANOG list <nanog () nanog org>

08/25/2009 10:36 AM

Re: SORBS?

On Aug 25, 2009, at 8:40 AM, trainier () kalsec com wrote:

I need a SORBS maintainer to contact me.

I don't think they watch here; at least I've never seen Michelle post
here. Try dnsbl-users, the SORBS mailling list. From the google cache
of the Mailling Lists page --

"This list is an open list where the SORBS DNSbl may be discussed. If
it is about the SORBS DNSbl it is on topic (including questions on how
to configure mailers to use SORBS). Currently this list is quiet, un-
moderated, and anyone is free to join. Non-members of the list are not
permitted to send mail to the list.

For people who don't know the meaning of "confirmed opt-in" ("double
opt-in" as most spammers call it), subscribe to this list and you will
see how it works.

Subscription is performed by sending a message to:
majordomo () dnsbl sorbs net
  with a message body of:
subscribe dnsbl-users
end