nanog mailing list archives

Re: Follow up to previous post regarding SAAVIS

From: mkarir <mkarir () merit edu>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 20:44:48 -0400

Hi Jared,

You should give the new RADB portal a try.  We were trying to do
pretty much what you describe.  Dont know what web2.0 is but the
new portal is a web based object management system complete
with "recommended" changes and inconsistency lists.
We just added prefix allocation check with backend information
from PCH (prefix checker tool).

Prefix/acl generation is coming soon too stay tuned. Alert/ notification has been tested and we are figuring out how to roll it out on a larger scale.

We are also starting to study whether the data itself
has actually gotten any better since we put this web gui in place.

-manish