nanog mailing list archives

RE: Equinix contact

From: "Fouant, Stefan" <Stefan.Fouant () neustar biz>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 13:17:25 -0400

Niels - this was an issue with the internet exchange netblock being
leaked out to upstream providers and causing peering adjacencies to be
established through indirect paths.  It wasn't an issue with the router
and it wasn't an issue with a peer.

Thanks for your concern though... I think we got it handled now :)

Stefan Fouant: NeuStar, Inc.
Principal Network Engineer
46000 Center Oak Plaza Sterling, VA 20166
[ T ] +1 571 434 5656 [ M ] +1 202 210 2075
[ E ] stefan.fouant () neustar biz [ W ] www.neustar.biz