nanog mailing list archives

Re: shipping pre-built cabinets vs. build-on-site

From: Darren Bolding <darren () bolding org>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 12:43:13 -0700

I know some VAR's (CDW for example) will do racking/shipping from their
facility.  In the option we explored, they offered to allow us to rack gear
ourselves or rack it themselves.  They also were amenable to a VPN setup so
we could get in via console and KVM's.
They claimed to ship pre-built cabinets like this on a regular basis.