nanog mailing list archives

Re: YAY! Re: Atrivo/Intercage: NO Upstream depeer

From: "Laurence F. Sheldon, Jr." <LarrySheldon () cox net>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 13:30:59 -0500

Paul Wall wrote:

You're not very good at this are you? For future reference, when
you're trying to pretend like you've cleaned up your act and someone
asks you why your second largest cyber criminal customer is no longer
on your network, you say "we kicked them off for abuse too", not "they
left us after a day of being down due to outages caused by our hosting
of an even bigger criminal".

Or demonstrate that, unlike the left side of our political spectrum, you can learn the instruction of the Law of Holes.

You _can_ do that, right?  Right??

Oh.  I see. You are on the freelunch side too, aren't you?