nanog mailing list archives

Reading NANOG-Futures [was: Hey ISC, thanks for providing free wifi to intercage!]

From: "Patrick W. Gilmore" <patrick () ianai net>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 10:06:59 -0400

On Oct 2, 2008, at 9:33 AM, Laurence F. Sheldon, Jr. wrote:
Joe Abley wrote:

How about moving the meta-nanog themes in this thread to nanog- futures, instead of adding to the noise on the main list?

Because nobody reads it?

I've been called a lot of things, but I can't seem to remember being called "nobody" before.

And there are lots of people who post there. While I agree it could be argued some have clearly not read the thread into which they are posting, some must be reading it, even if just by accident.

--
TTFN,
patrick