nanog mailing list archives

Re: [NANOG] IOS rootkits

From: Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 08:41:13 -0500 (CDT)

On Sat, 17 May 2008, Matthew Moyle-Croft wrote:

It is alright to have feelings.

    Gadi.
So I ask again, expecting nothing but another flippant answer:

I will honour you flame-bait, but only once.

Do you actually have live examples of this or able to demonstrate it or are
you just theorising about it all?

Your question is irrelevant to our discussion, as I obviously base myself
on the first email in this thread discussing the poc (?) about to be
released, and my own statements from that first email in which I mention I
will not discuss my own experience on the subject of rootkit risks
and solutions until said poc (?) is released due to matters of honour.

MMC