nanog mailing list archives

AOL/AOL-UK ATDN routing issues?

From: Michael Loftis <mloftis () wgops com>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 12:24:52 -0600

We're seeing some persistent routing issues with AOL UK customers, it looks like the issue is somewhere inside of ATDN, and it's definitely affecting 204.11.244.0/22 to the point that no AOL UK customers can apparently reach that network at all. If an AOL engineer is on list or someone can clue-by-four someone over there that'd be great. I've tried with absolutely 0 success at getting past the front lines of AOL and ATDN's various contact points. noc () aol net appears to be an alias for /dev/null.

--
into trouble of all kinds."
-- Samuel Butler