nanog mailing list archives

Re: 3rd party network monitoring

From: Matt Peterson <matt () peterson org>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 18:26:37 -0800

Check out WebSitePulse.com While they too are geared for service testing (such as HTTP, DNS, IMAP, etc); they do offer a barebones ICMP check (with support to pull from multiple geographical locations) with some basic graphing & escalation support (looks like they can notify when a predefined threshold of round-trip time is exceeded).

--Matt