nanog mailing list archives

Re: Cloud service [was: RE: EC2 and GAE means end of ip address reputation industry? (Re: Intrustion attempts from Amazon EC2 IPs)]

From: "Suresh Ramasubramanian" <ops.lists () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 19:46:27 +0530

On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 6:01 PM, Frank Bulk - iNAME <frnkblk () iname com> wrote:
Is there a vendor that makes a product that perform spam/malware filtering
literally in the network, i.e. as a service provider, can I provide spam
filtering for the enterprises in my customer base by adding a piece of
network gear?  I'm not aware of one today except those who provide
enterprise-oriented gateways like SonicWall.

Symantec Mail Security / Turntide
Mailchannels Traffic Control

--srs

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian (ops.lists () gmail com)