nanog mailing list archives

RE: comcast

From: <ekagan () axsne com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 22:01:03 -0400

On Fri, 13 Jun 2008, Randy Bush wrote:

Does anybody heard if comcast is having problems today?

lucy was having problems in eugene orygun.  she diagnosed
and then gave
up and went to dinner.

randy

I have a comcast business line in Western WA and have seen no hiccups
so far today. Main IP is 75.146.60.201.

If someone that is seeing issues can send me an IP, I can traceroute
to see if I can reach it from within Comcast.
--
Steve
Equal bytes for women.

I have Smokeping running from behind my Comcast (Eastern MA / New
England) and have alarms of latency from 6:28P-7:18pm EST.  Not sure if
attachments make it through - but doc of last 3 hr graph showing .13%
loss avg and 4.57% max loss.  Seems clean otherwise.  On Tuesday I had
alarms going all day long.....I run monitors to my Corp Network and
Legacy Genuity DNS and the results are the same for both.

Eric