nanog mailing list archives

Re: OIX Routeviews

From: David Meyer <dmm () 1-4-5 net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 07:28:07 -0700

        Jason,

Excuse the OT post, I can't seem to send mail to routeviews.org and this
is a last resort.

        Did you try help () routeviews org? In any event...

A while ago, David Meyer asked if anyone was still using the "sho ip
bgp" format rib on routeviews.org.  For a few months the rib dump
process has been broken.  Are the "sho ip bgp" ribs gone for good?

        No, the 'show ip bgp' RIBs aren't gone. We're just not
        screen scraping them from route-views.routeview.org any
        longer, Rather, John Heasly wrote some code that
        generates 'sh ip bgp' format from the MRT RIB
        dumps. These can be found on archive.routeviews.org.

        Let us know if you can't find what you need.

        Thanks,

        Dave