nanog mailing list archives

RE: Yahoo! Mail/Sys Admin

From: Graeme Fowler <graeme () graemef net>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 00:35:07 +0000

On Wed, 2008-02-27 at 14:03 -0800, chuck goolsbee wrote:
I agree with Ray on this one... I'll gladly buy a sushi lunch for the
first real yahoo mail admin that ever appears in meatspace. I'm
convinced that there are no real humans working mail ops there.

Wearing my academic IT hat for a moment, a Real Person! (tm) appeared on
the HIED-EMAILADMIN list (hosted by nd.edu) earlier today, in answer to
a lot of talk about how bad things have got with Yahoo recently.

Out of politeness (since his email was obviously aimed at the list
membership, which isn't NANOG) I have asked if he minds my forwarding it
to other lists (well, I started with the mailop () mailop org list, but
I'll work from there).

His title, not giving too much away, is:

Anti-Abuse Product Manager
Yahoo! Mail

And you may, or may not, find his details in the list archives of the
first list I mentioned above.

I hope someone finds my not mentioning this fruitful :)

Graeme