nanog mailing list archives

Re: [admin] [summary] RE: YouTube IP Hijacking

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian () creative net au>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 12:13:35 +0900

On Mon, Feb 25, 2008, Alex Pilosov wrote:

A bit of administrativia:

This thread generated over a hundred posts, many without operational
relevance or by people who do not understand how operators, well, operate,
or by people who really don't have any idea what's going on but feel like
posting.

I'd like to briefly summarize the important things that were said. If you
would like to add something to the thread, make sure you read this post in
entirety.

.. and, since I have 5 minutes to spare between disk array rebuilds, I
bring you:

http://nanog.cluepon.net/index.php/MailTopics

For now it just links into Alex's summary post.

I'll go trawl the archives now for more summaries.

Adrian