nanog mailing list archives

RE: What is the most standard subnet length on internet

From: "Scott Morris" <swm () emanon com>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 14:03:38 -0500

In case anyone cares...  From my router's perspective:

/1      0
/2      0
/3      0
/4      0
/5      0
/6      0
/7      0
/8      20
/9      9
/10     20
/11     53
/12     159
/13     310
/14     560
/15     1,096
/16     10,235
/17     4,461
/18     7,593
/19     16,284
/20     19,075
/21     18,598
/22     23,941
/23     24,615
/24     144,832
/25     1
/26     1
/27     1
/28     3
/29     1
/30     1,234
/31     13
/32     23

Total   273,138

No, I wasn't bored enough to count them by hand.  JUNOS has a "count"
feature.  :)

Scott