nanog mailing list archives

Re: Revealed: The Internet's well known BGP behavior

From: isabel dias <isabeldias1 () yahoo com>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 13:47:53 -0700 (PDT)

everyone seems to have their saying ....from leting you wonder on what is the problem to making assumptions to witty
technical explanations and useless question rephrased. For some reading this some are just non-technical individuals
posting messages.  All can be done ..we all know the BGP selection path algoritm and its extentions ...maybe a costing
exercice to some that rather have interface X down for a while or reroute traffic through a different path

Is the problem still occuring? Who's being affected?

PS: going back to the drawing board is also an interesting approach if this is geting too complex ...:-)