nanog mailing list archives

Re: [Nanog] Anyone know how I can contact uky.edu abuse?

From: Michael Holstein <michael.holstein () csuohio edu>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 11:20:55 -0400

Try the voice route .. their helpdesk is (859) 257-1300

Cheers,

Michael Holstein
Cleveland State University
I've tried from 4-5 different mail providers to send something to
abuse () uky edu.
Can't figure out what's wrong, as I've never seen AuthRequired anywhere
before.

Every single one of them has gotten the reply of:

*Delivery has failed to these recipients or distribution lists:*

abuselist () email uky edu <mailto:abuselist () email uky edu>
Your message wasn't delivered because of security policies. Microsoft
Exchange will not try to redeliver this message for you. Please provide
the following diagnostic text to your system administrator.

Sent by Microsoft Exchange Server 2007

Generating server: ad.uky.edu <http://ad.uky.edu>

abuselist () email uky edu <mailto:abuselist () email uky edu>
#550 5.7.1 RESOLVER.RST.AuthRequired; authentication required
##rfc822;dl_abuselist () email uky edu
<mailto:rfc822%3Bdl_abuselist () email uky edu>