nanog mailing list archives

Re: nanog 43 draft agenda posted

From: "Martin Hannigan" <hannigan () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 22:52:40 -0400

On Wed, Apr 9, 2008 at 7:49 PM, Todd Underwood <todd-nanog () renesys com> wrote:

 <hat type="program committee" role="chair" scope="NANOG">

 the astute (or obsessive) among you may have already noted that the
 nanog 43 draft agenda was recently posted at:

 http://nanog.org/mtg-0806/agenda.html

 the program committee is excited about both the content that has
 already been selected and how early we have been able to get this
 announcement out to the community.  we have received feedback
 indicating that announcing most of the agenda early significantly
 improves attendees' ability to obtain travel approvals and make travel
 plans.

Why no V6 content in the agenda for Brooklyn?

-M<